Monday morning we left Springfield and headed to Joplin. We stopped and had a friendly visit with a Joplin police officer and he reminded me to stop at red lights. Thanks. We made it to the House of Bounce around 9:30 to meet our friends. Shannon Karraker, Drew's old babysitter and her husband John brought all the daycare kids to play. Johnna and Miss Madeline also met us there.
This place was made for a climbing bean.
An excited scream. Somewhere she found this balloon and I had to confiscate it from her and she hardly noticed because she was so busy checking things out.
Sliding down.
The view from the top of the big slide.

Drew, Andy and Jillian sliding down the big slide.
Drew playing with old friends from the daycare. Kayleigh and Ryan were two of the older kids that were Drew's buddies.
I don't know what Drew is doing in this picture, I think he just got hit by the big recking ball.
Drew and Autumn
Drew's best buddy from the daycare - Trent.

An action shot of a bouncing Miss Madeline. I asked Mad if she had springs on her feet and she said no, they are just socks. Hee Hee
My jumping bean!
This determined little girl could do anything the bigger kids could do.
Here she is making her way through the obstacle course.
And she made it.
I know I have said it before, but kids will find any and every unintended use of an object. I pretty sure these are meant for kids to crawl through :)Drew winding through the obstacle course.
Tackling a pillar.
Jillian's absolute favorite thing was the big slide. She would climb these "stairs" like a champ. When I climbed it, it was even hard for me. She probably went down the slide about 20 times, no exaggeration. Someone asked me how old she was and when I told her 19 months she was impressed. That is how old her little boy was and he wouldn't even try to go up the stairs.
A happy Jilli at the bottom of the slide. Not to mention how tall the slide is, but you fly down it fast. I am scared that this might mean she is a dare devil.
Miss Johnna and Drew going down the slide. Madeline was mad at her mom and didn't want her to go on the slide with her. Drew wanted to know why Madeline didn't want her mom to go down the slide and Johnna said that Madeline was being mean to her. She asked Drew if he was ever mean to his mom and dad and he shrugged his shoulders and said "sometimes." I thought that was funny.
Drew with all of his old friends from daycare. They made Drew some sweet cards and gave him and Jilli some Play-doh ( the real stuff) L to R: Travis, Kayleigh, Drew, Ryan, Autumn and Trent in front.
Drew had a couple of injuries at the House of Bounce. First I threw him, intending for him to land on his bottom and bounce, but he put his feet down and his knees bounced back and hit him in the chest. It knocked the wind out of him and he was not very happy with me, but finally forgave me because I was sad. Atleast I told him to close his mouth so he wouldn't bite his tongue..... I guess I won't be doing that again. Then while he and Johnna were making one of their trips down the slide they crashed at the bottom and Drew's cheek connected with her shoulder. No permanent marks and he talks about how much fun her had there, so I think he is good.
Tackling a pillar.
Jillian's absolute favorite thing was the big slide. She would climb these "stairs" like a champ. When I climbed it, it was even hard for me. She probably went down the slide about 20 times, no exaggeration. Someone asked me how old she was and when I told her 19 months she was impressed. That is how old her little boy was and he wouldn't even try to go up the stairs.
A happy Jilli at the bottom of the slide. Not to mention how tall the slide is, but you fly down it fast. I am scared that this might mean she is a dare devil.
Miss Johnna and Drew going down the slide. Madeline was mad at her mom and didn't want her to go on the slide with her. Drew wanted to know why Madeline didn't want her mom to go down the slide and Johnna said that Madeline was being mean to her. She asked Drew if he was ever mean to his mom and dad and he shrugged his shoulders and said "sometimes." I thought that was funny.
Drew with all of his old friends from daycare. They made Drew some sweet cards and gave him and Jilli some Play-doh ( the real stuff) L to R: Travis, Kayleigh, Drew, Ryan, Autumn and Trent in front.
Drew had a couple of injuries at the House of Bounce. First I threw him, intending for him to land on his bottom and bounce, but he put his feet down and his knees bounced back and hit him in the chest. It knocked the wind out of him and he was not very happy with me, but finally forgave me because I was sad. Atleast I told him to close his mouth so he wouldn't bite his tongue..... I guess I won't be doing that again. Then while he and Johnna were making one of their trips down the slide they crashed at the bottom and Drew's cheek connected with her shoulder. No permanent marks and he talks about how much fun her had there, so I think he is good.



0 comments:
Post a Comment