- Both of Jillian's top teeth have finally broke through. I am sure that she is probably most happy about that.
- Jillian is walking behind her Easter toy and just about anything that will slide along.
- Tuesday we had family pictures with Jenny Wheat and I will post them when the slideshow is ready.
- Okay a funny Drew story - he was jibber jabbering and all that I caught was the word bad. I asked him "What is bad buddy?" He paused and said "I know .... You." I started smiling and trying to contain my laughter and then he kept stearnly saying "That's not bunny!" Over and over. I hate to tell him, that IS bunny.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
A litte update and a funny Drew story.
Posted by The Roberts Crew at 4:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment