Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"Camping" in the Living Room

Drew newest thing is to bring his pillow and blanket into the living room and want to lay on the couch or floor. He has asked multiple times to sleep in the living room. So Friday night we decided the three of us would go "camping" in the living room. I wish Jilli bean would have been able to join us, but she was beyond exhausted and would have never stayed in the living room. So we brought all blankets and pillows in and piled them on the floor. Drew picked out a Robots movie and we settled in for the movie and some good boy cake. He was so excited and he kept saying that he was going to sleep between mom and dad. I didn't make it through the entire movie, because I was exhausted. Once I woke up to two snoring boys :) and woke up again when Drew started coughing. After his coughing fit he rolled over next to me, put his head on my pillow and linked his arm into mine. That made the uncomfortable floor sleeping more than worth it. Click on this picture to make it bigger and you can see the excitement on his face.

I know this is a disgusting picture of me, but it is the only one we got of the three of us. The following attempt only included the top of Drew's head, because he kept sitting up to see the Robots movie before the picture would take. Even in this pic he is trying to see the movie.
Drew enjoying some good boy cake.


0 comments: