Thursday, July 2, 2009

First Day of NEW School

Drew has been really excited to start his new school, where he gets to go in the green room. Of course I can't get a decent picture of them together before the big day. Sister is this upset because I put her down.
I love her face in this one, click on it to make it bigger.
A happier sis coming out to the car.
Playing peek a boo from behind the door.
She looks tall in this picture.
Running by me, I just love her face in this picture. Too bad it isn't centered. Hard to hit a moving target sometimes.
Backpacks on and heading inside.
Drew did awesome with drop off. Jillian had a little harder of time and was crying, but I think it was probably because I was there.
The first day was a success. Drew said he was only a little sad at nap time. His teacher said that he didn't cry all day. He hasn't been having outburst or been mad, like he was in the evenings after a day at the last school. Jillian of course is a champ. I feel so much relief, I think this is the place for us.

0 comments: