Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Jillian Home with a Sick Mommy

I brought Jilli home powdered donuts from work. I remember being so excited when my dad brought me Life Savers home from work and I loved these donuts as a kid.

Jillian was not near as excited as I thought she would be. She nibbled on them a little and they eventually became dog food.

The plan for the day was donuts and then going to the Tonge pool, but right on cue I started getting sick. Each two previous Thursdays Drew and Jillian got sick. I guess it was just my turn.
So we just spent the morning watching some toons.
Jillian up on her toes. This girl may really grow up to be a ballerina.

Jilli playing with Drew's binoculars.
Bird Watching?
Jilli shakes her finger and tells me no, no, no. I don't know where she got that from.

This meme is going to be our biggest battle with Jillian. She wants it all the time and gets very upset when we withold it from her. We are trying to just give it to her when she sleep, but you can see how well that is going.

This is pure stinker. I tell her something is a no no or that it isn't nice and she smiles at me or giggles. S-T-I-N-K-E-R!

It wasn't swimming, but she didn't know any different. I think she liked being home with just her mama. So I was sick for about 4 days, felt normal for 3 and now I am sick again with the same thing.


0 comments: